1) effectively reduce the early failure period of equipment and the failure rate of wear and tear, reduce the maintenance workload, thereby reducing the maintenance costs in operation, and reduce the failure of the maintenance of downtime caused by the loss, played a preventive role.
2) effectively prolong the time of accidental failure, that is to prolong the service life of the equipment.
3) Improve the safety and quality of equipment application, ensure the safety of patients and users.
4) to ensure that the equipment in the best working condition, improve the equipment intact rate, so that it plays the most effective.
5) reduce the use of personnel error operations, and timely collection of equipment in the use of feedback information to enhance the use of clinical equipment quality. The feedback information collected by PM can improve the reliability and practicability of the purchase instrument. As one of the methods of in-service training for medical engineers, PM improves the technical quality of medical engineering personnel and promotes the sustainable development of hospital construction in the field of talent training.
6) If managers, technicians, maintenance personnel and operators continue to work at the same level, it will cause improper use of medical equipment and maintenance of improper, resulting in frequent breakdowns, repair time, delay in patient inspection, which may lead to the outflow of patients, the reduction of social benefits, The ultimate impact is the development of the entire hospital.